Need an article written but don’t have the time to write it?
With my journalistic skills, I can write an article (on almost any subject) to suit your business or publication needs. You can browse through my homepage and Twitter for links to my previous work or provide me with a brief and deadline of your own.
Why Hire An Editor and Proofreader?
How many times have you sent an important email to a colleague or client only to realise there’s a massive typo after you’ve pressed send? It’s human nature. Everyone’s done it. But what if you could put a stop to those mistakes before your written work is published?
That’s where I come in. As a freelance editor and proofreader, I can look over your work with objectivity, ensuring it is free of all those tiny spelling, punctuation or formatting errors you may miss when editing your own work.
I am freelance journalist/editor and proofreader and marketing professional from Brisbane, Australia. My work has been published with various media outlets (print and online).
Professional Development & Current Qualifications
- Certificate in Comprehensive Writing (2006)
- Certificate in Professional Editing and Proofreading (2010)
- Certificate in Freelance Journalism (2010)
- Bachelor of Education (2011 – 18 Months)
- Certificate in Adult Literacy and Numeracy Tutoring (2010)
- Certificate in Professional Editing and Proofreading Advanced (2014)
- Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (2018)
- Australian Marketing Institute (AMI) Membership (2018)
- Professional Member of Institute of Professional Editors [IPEd] (2017)
- Certificate II in Business
CONTACT ME NOW TO DISCUSS HOW MY FREELANCE SERVICES CAN SUPPORT YOUR NEEDS!